- AREAS WE NEED YOUR HELP -
Volunteer with us
We can help you find a place at Life Choices! We are so grateful for our volunteers and don't ever tire of showing our appreciation! Call us today and sign up to help! (318) 323-2200
- Pastors - Life Choices provides free bulletin inserts to churches. January is Sanctity of Human Life month when we kick off our baby bottle change campaign, which is our largest fundraiser. We provide baby bottles to churches. Change is collected at the church's discretion (we recommend a month.)
- Churches - Host a baby shower. We are always in need of baby items, particularly newborn. If you missed the baby bottle change campaign in January, Mother's Day and Father's Day are great times as well to kick off in your church.
- Youth Leaders - Life Choices has free abstinence education material available to your youth groups. We also can provide a speaker on topics like dating, relationships, sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
- Peer Counselor - meeting with clients for initial visit. We have great training program for peer counseling!
- Mentoring - working with clients in our HOPE program. You are able to meet with same woman week to week. This program has its own curriculum and training is not as extensive as peer counseling.
- Events - throughout the year, Life Choices coordinates several fundraising efforts. Our primary fundraiser is the baby bottle change campaign which kicks off in January.
- Office Help - With an active office, we always need help answering phones, making appointments for clients, filing, mail outs, and other office type duties.
You can do this
Life Choices of Monroe
2007 Roselawn Avenue
Monroe, LA 71201
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on all the events happening at Life Choices of Monroe!